Fire Fight Champ Jr. -Electric Pool Pump System
The Fire Fight Champ Jr. is a complete kit which attaches to your current Pool Plumbing. You must have Electricity for this system to work. It’s possible to be installed in under an hour if you’re handy however we recommend you work with a Pool Maintenance Specialists who would be more familiar with how to install the FFC Pool Valve correctly. Expect to pay $75 to $140 professional service call.
Fire Fight Champ Jr relies on your Existing Pool Pump Speed. Spray Distance will vary from Home to Home.
Fire Fight Champ Jr System Includes
- Custom Pool Valve
- 100 Foot USA Made Fire Hose
You may purchase and connect an additional 50 Foot or 100 Foot Hose to the existing hose provided. Fire Hose easily rolls up for storage like the photo shown.
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Spray Nozzle.
- Hose Adapter.
- PVC Couplings & PVC Glue
Some PVC Adapter's may not work On All Pool Systems. A Professional Pool Maintenance Specialists may be more knowledgeable and better equipped to do the Install.
- 17 Gallon Storage Bin. For off season storage.
- Yard Sign 18" x 24"(Metal Yard Stake Not Included) Can be purchased for under $5 at your local Home & Garden Store.
Place the Yard Sign near your drive way close to the main road to alert the fire fighters that you have an additional Fire Fighting Tool for them to use.
- Free Ground Shipping to most US States. Hawaii and Puerto Rico Customers may pay additional for shipping.
- For Warranty/Returns information see Link at Bottom of Web Page
- Also Available is the Gas Powered Fire Fight Champ. We recommend both Fire Fighting Systems. One for Each side of your property.