Red 1 1/2" Fire Hose Reel with Cover
- 1 1/2" Single Jacket Hose Capacity - 100 feet
- 1 1/2" Double Jacket Hose Capacity - 75 feet
- 1 1/2" Rubber Covered Hose Capacity - 75 feet
- Includes FREE Bilingual Cover
- Hose must be unrolled completely for use
This Wirt Knox style swing type hose storage reel is designed to accommodate 1 1/2" lay flat hose. Solid steel construction. Mounting hardware included. Stores hose up to 1 1/2 inches only.
Hose and nozzle are not included.
- Stores collapsible hose on drum to avoid damage from kinking for a long hose life
- Included hardware allows pivot mounting so that reel can swing to the proper angle to prevent kinking and twisting
- Durable all-steel construction
- Sides are open to allow hose to dry faster
- Finish is red powder coat
- Hardware for wall mounting is standard
How To Roll Hose On Reel
1 - Lay the hose straight and flat on the ground.
2 - Fold the hose in half laying flat on the ground so that the couplings are together one above the other. One half is now laying flat on top of the other half.
3 - Roll the hose on the reel, beginning at the folded end that does not contain the couplings. You should end with a nozzle and a female coupling.
4 - Attach female coupling to water source so hose is ready for immediate use. Hose must be unrolled before water valve is opened.